Welcome to Web Loot Central

Web Loot Central is your guide to the various sites out there that can help you earn a little spare cash in a little spare time. Here, you can expect to find introductions, reviews, tutorials, and updates for the web's best sites that can get you that little extra money. These sites wont replace your job or make you rich, but with a little guidance, you can earn as much as a couple hundred dollars a month with relatively little time and effort.

Welcome to Web Loot Central.

20 February, 2012

Earning with Superpoints

Superpoints is one of many sites that makes money by having users view advertisements, answer surveys, and complete various online offers. In return, users accumulate points that can be exchanged for money, gift cards, and prizes. It's what is known as a Get Paid To, or GPT, site. The amount of time an effort required by these sites can vary quite a bit. What makes Superpoints stand out is how little work it takes.

You will not get rich, nor will you replace your primary income. However, once you get going, you can realistically cash out multiple times each week and earn some nice spending money from it with a few minutes a day. To give you an idea of what you can expect, I made $45 my first full month on Superpoints with a few minutes each morning.

Interested? Great.  I've written a simple, step-by-step guide that anyone can follow and be successful with.


JOINING


  •  Join with someone's invite link. The site is invite only, so you'll need to use an invite. I am happy to provide my own at the end of this guide.


  •  Once on the site, validate your email and fill out your profile information. This will be important for getting  GOLD  and PLATINUM statuses, which we will discuss later.  If you have trouble finding anything, I've provided screen shots to go along with the steps.  
  • Click account information
    Fill in your basic profile information.
Fill in your advanced profile information


  •  Upload a profile picture. This is a simple step that far too many users skip. 

Go to Member Info and add a picture.


If you have followed the steps so far, you should be a BASIC member with 30 clicks per day and a minimum payout of 2500 points.


GATHERING POINTS

This is an ongoing process, you will continue this stage even as you move onto the later steps.

At the top, where it says Get Points,  you can complete offers, watch videos, and the Super Lucky Button(SLB).



  • The SLB will award you points randomly when clicked. Use all your daily clicks. Some days you may only get a few points, while other days may earn you 100 or even more. If you get 25 points or more on a click, be sure to check for the invite link with a bonus attached. I generally put the button in a separate window on one side of my screen to click while I use another window to check other sites.


  •  The videos are a few easy points each day.  I normally just mute the video and let it play while I open another tab and check Facebook, Reddit, etc. There are also more videos on the offers page under the  Matomy video tab and occasionally on the RadiumOne and PaymentWall tabs.


  •  Check your email daily. The email you used to sign up will be sent links to collect points, as seen on the right. I generally get a couple emails a day. They're normally 1 to 10 points each, but every now and then you'll get an email with 25 points or more.




EXPANDING

Time to go for GOLD and PLATINUM. At GOLD, you will have 50 clicks per day, a lower minimum payout of 1000 points, and you will get matching points for anything your referrals earn from the SLB. At the PLATINUM level, you get 100 clicks per day, a minimum payout of 500 points, and a small daily bonus.

You can click "Membership Levels" at the bottom of the screen on any Superpoints page to view the requirements and benefits for each level. I've included a screenshot of the page, but you may want to view it through Superpoints to see what requirements you have not yet completed.

To get your invite link, click on Friends near the top left of the screen. Clicking directly on Friends or on Invite from the drop down menu will bring you to a page for emailing links. From here, click on Special Link on the right side of the screen to get your reusable invite link.


  • You need two referrals of BASIC level or higher for GOLD and five for PLATINUM. Share your invite links anywhere you think people might be interested. If you have friends on social networking sites that may be interested then use them. Post to Facebook, Twitter, forums you frequent, whatever.  I have been primarily posting on reddit.com/r/beermoney. I highly suggest you take advantage and post in relevant threads or even make your own when you have useful information to share.


  • When you post invite tokens, be sure to give some basic advice. If posting to reddit, be sure to offer some useful information so your post gets voted up in the order. That way it will be seen by more people and more likely to get clicks than someone who just says "here's my link". Make note of any sign up bonus if you have bonus invite links from the SLB. Invites with bonuses from the button are one time uses and expire after a couple days, so you want to make sure those get used first.


  • I also suggest you offering to help spread the invite link of anyone who joins using your link.  I know you may be thinking "why should I post someone else's links?" Well, because if you help your referrals get to GOLD and PLATINUM levels, they will stay active and earn more points for you. I would rather have one active referral that uses the site long term than a dozen who never get past BASIC and stop after a few days or weeks.


KEEP EARNING AND CASHING OUT



  • Continue to use the SLB, emails, and videos daily. Don't stop recruiting when you've reached PLATINUM. The more active referrals you have, the faster you will be able to redeem points for cash and gift cards.


  • Redeem points in the Rewards Catalog. A link to it is easily found along the top of the screen. I don't suggest going for the iPods and Xbox 360s. You can redeem points for Paypal cash or a number of useful gift cards at a rate of 100 points to $1. If you want to buy an iPod shuffle for example, it would cost 5500 points. You can buy one on amazon for about $40, which would only take 4000 points. As such, you're better off sticking to Paypal cash or whatever gift cards interest you.


The most important thing is that you don't skip steps or give up just because the button doesn't pay out well at first or you find people reluctant to start. Once you get going, it'll be worth the little time and effort to get started.

Ready to get started? Use one of the links below and click sign up here to give it a shot.

Join Superpoints

Join Superpoints

If you join, feel free to post your link in the comments section. If you're also a /r/beermoney reader, you may get some referrals if you add your invite to datsoup and the Refer-o-Matic. And by all means, ask questions!

35 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog... very informative. Thank you! :)

    I signed up for Superpoints, my link is http://superpoints.com/refer/doublecTX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, I'll add you to the list.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this! Can you add my invite link too please? http://superpoints.com/refer/dantheman6690

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now is the time to join...50 bonus points for signing up right now! Use link http://superpoints.com/join/85odnk

    ReplyDelete
  4. will_click_for_boozeMarch 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM

    This is an excellent guide. Knew about superpoints, but probably would never have figured out how to use it without your help. Signed up under one of the links here, could you add mine by any chance?
    http://superpoints.com/refer/willclickforbooze

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://superpoints.com/refer/xm33l I signed up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the guide! Here's my link:

    http://superpoints.com/refer/surveysays369

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great guide! Here is my referral link.

    http://superpoints.com/refer/otisman1990

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd recomend this guide to anybody that thinks about starting up. It helped me go from 0-5 friends. Thanks!


    http://superpoints.com/refer/1103463
    And my referral link for the list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, please do pass it around. I went ahead and added your link.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for this great guide!

    http://superpoints.com/refer/liebechick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I added your link. Feel free to share the guide with anyone that may be interested. Also, consider taking a peek at some of the other sites listed in the sidebar.

      Hits4Pay and Paidviewpoint have been especially good for me lately and I strongly recommend them if you aren't already signed up.

      Delete
  10. This is a super guide. I signed up and will try to make some cash!

    Here's my link
    http://superpoints.com/refer/meowmeow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I added your link to the guide. Good luck and don't hesitate to send your referrals to read the guide as well.

      Also, consider checking out some of the other sites in the sidebar.

      Delete
  11. Thanks a lot for this informative guide! I really appreciate it!
    here is my referral link
    http://superpoints.com/refer/moneyforbeer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I hope it helps. I added your link to the guide.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  12. I completely missed uploading a photo of myself, after your blog post, it's not missing. Could you add my referral link?

    http://superpoints.com/refer/hardcore0369

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped. I added your link to the list.

      Delete
  13. great guide! thank you for taking the time to put this together! as a new sp user, i wasn't sure just how important it was to get into gold and thanks to you, i'll get there a lot quicker :) cheers!

    http://superpoints.com/refer/llann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to help. I added your link to the guide.

      Consider looking at some of the other sites. Hits4Pay has been especially good for me recently.

      Delete
  14. Thanks a bunch! I always ignored those emails, now I know better. Will definitely link this guide :D

    http://superpoints.com/refer/djmor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they don't expire as far as I know, so as long as you didn't delete them you can still go back and collect all those points you've had piling up. I'll go ahead and add your link to the guide.

      Delete
  15. i Signed up here is my link http://superpoints.com/refer/yyaxarmurat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great starters guide. I followed it to get me up to speed. Thanks for writing!

    Here's my link: http://superpoints.com/refer/modenspwnens

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for posting this! Here is my link:

    http://superpoints.com/refer/heidy04

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://superpoints.com/refer/Jayxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the guide, I hadn't bothered to check out the videos before this!

    http://superpoints.com/refer/cikala78

    ReplyDelete